You can view availability by clicking the ‘Check Availability’ or ‘Book now’ link on our website or the button below, selecting a preferred room type and rough dates. This will show you an overview of availability in that time period. You can continue and make the booking by following the easy steps to confirmation. Please read all the terms of agreement carefully before finalizing the payment; we will not be held responsible for any incident due to lack of adherence to these.
Frequently Asked Questions
The earlier you book, the better the chances you have of finding availability for your dates. As August is high season in Indonesia if you would like to visit us during this month we suggest you book as in advance as possible.
None of the rooms are equipped with hot water. Only the cottage units are equipped with one AC in the main bedroom. The rest of our rooms are equipped with a ceiling fan, one or more portable fans & large windows for ventilation. Nature provides the hot sun and cool breeze to compensate!
We accept children aged 10 and above.
Check in is 2pm, but you are most welcome to enjoy the use of the communal spaces while your room is being prepared for you. There is a communal bathroom if you would like to change into your costume and dive into the refreshing waters after your journey to us. Should you room be ready before, we will inform you immediately.
Check out is 12pm but you are most welcome to enjoy the communal areas till whenever you wish to depart. You can store your luggage safely at reception and shower in the communal bathroom facility should you need to.
Our full capacity is of 41 people using every extra bed provided in the bungalows & cottages or 26 people without the extra bed option.
We have 4 Bungalows; each sleeps 2 guests or 3 guests with the extra bed. 5 Bales; each sleeps 2 guests . One Lumbung; can sleep 2,3 or 4 people and 3 Cottages; each can sleep 2,3,4 or 5 people.
If you are interested in hiring the facility exclusively for an event or retreat, please contact us with more details via email and we will get back to you with further information.
Yes, the laundry will be sent to the mainland and depending on load and weather wil take 1 or 2 days. If you would like to have some laundry done during your stay please inquire at reception for the form and laundry bag.
1. We do not accept bookings with children below the age of 10, should you disregard this point and make the booking regardless you will lose your booking and booking deposit; you have been advised.
2. The maximum capacity of the bungalow is 3; this is only if an extra bed is requested. Should this regulation be disregarded the client will pay a penalty of 50% the value of the bungalow with extra bed per night of their length of stay and be charged the 4th breakfast at menu prices.
3. Check-out time is at 12:00 pm
4. The daily clean up time of the rooms is until 02:00 pm
5. The bed sheets & towels will be changed every 3 days
6. Lights and electronics must be turned off when the guests are out of the room
7. We are not responsible for :
– any eventual loss of important documents or objects of value left over around the rooms, – please keep them with you or in the security box
– any guests disrespect of Indonesian law and regulations
– personal body injuries, sickness, accidents, death
8. The guests will be responsible and charged for any eventual damage of structure, furniture & accessories
9. Don’t disturb the neighbors with high volume and loud noise
10. It’s forbidden to take towels on the beach
11. Smoking inside the rooms is forbidden
12. In case there is a no show or cancellation prior to arrival the 50% booking confirmation deposit will be retained. If the stay is shortened prior to arrival, 50% of the price of the room will be charged per night shortened. If you shorten your stay with us during your visit, 100% of the price of the room will be charged per night shortened. In case of a no-show or cancellation the client will not be refunded for transport bookings that have already been settled.
13. If the method of payment you have chosen is via bank transfer kindly send us a proof of payment within 4 days or your reservation will automatically be cancelled
14. Please note that individual tranfer fees applied to the deposit payments made via interntional bank transfers, online credit card payments, Paypal and where ever else applicable, will not be deducted from your final bill.
15. The Lodge will not offer refunds on any lost/cancelled bookings due to natural disasters and/or civil disruption such as; Pandemics, Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption, Tsunami, Riots, Strikes, Civil Commotions, Lack of Transportation, Revolution, Rebellion & Terrorism. This also applies to local transportation bookings made through us.
16. All transport arranged by Gili Asahan Eco Lodge is through third party local organizations therefore we cannot take responsibility for any incidents or inconveniences caused by the transportation services, furthermore individual terms and conditions apply to the respective services; please find these on the specific websites.
As the entire population of Asahan is of Islam faith you will feel the festivity in the air, and its quite the cultural experience! Ritual prayers are shared with the community 5 times a day, including late night, via a speaker at the mosque in the village and depending on the wind direction they will travel to the Eco Lodge. Although this can be a beautiful sound track to life on the island we understand that for those sensitive to noise this maybe a burden and advise them to visit the island outside of this celebratory period.
As all of our team is of Islam faith they will be fasting through out the day, this means no water or food from sunrise to sunset when they will break the fast with a prayer. Our team will take a moment each day to perform this ritual, we kindly ask you for your understanding if your are staying with us during this month, and to please keep all the above in mind during your stay with us!
In the year 2019 the celebration of Ramadan will fall from 5th May to 4th July.
You will find it by clicking on the button below. If you are visiting for the day and wish to join us for a meal we would be happy to welcome you to Nautilus, please note that you should order at least 2 hours in advance by sms or email and provide a time for the meal.
We reserve the right to deny entrance to the restaurant and priority will always go to inside guests of the Eco Lodge.
We provide a modest variety of gluten free pastas and dishes.
Yes! We have recently developed some new recipes to suit the dietary needs of those who chose not to consume animal products. We provide a home-made nut milk replacement for the dairy products included in our breakfast and a modest variety of vegan dishes in our menu including the favourites; Crunchy Tempe salad, bruschetta and Sayur Urap; a delicious & nutritious local dish.
Yes, we do. We encourage outside guests to order in advance to confirm a table, for larger groups this is an absolute necessity. You can contact us on Whatsapp to +62 (0) 813 39604779 . We will provide a PDF copy of the menu and request the following information; number of guests, a time for the meal and if you would like appetizers served before your main meal. If you do not receive a reply please follow up with a phone call to +62 (0) 819 16276578 to confirm your booking. The area does not always have full cellphone reception. We thank you for understanding that it is necessary to order in advance to secure a table and that we retain the right to deny access to outside guest in case of necessity.
Afraid you will get cabin fever? There is SO much to do on the island; snorkeling, kayaking, hiking, walking, reading, tanning, swimming, swinging, or enjoying one of the many board games, books and other sports we offer here at the lodge. Still worried? Upon request we can arrange some mainland adventures! From local village tours including pottery and weaving community visit to days spend wandering through the bustling markets surrounded by exotic fruits and local street food. Waterfall excursions, secluded beaches or city tours; you name it! Just let us know what you’re into and we will make the call.
Also available are guided snorkeling or diving trips to visit the different barriers in this region, outrigger boat excursions to neighboring islands and sunset cruises to the world renown surf spot Desert Point.
Its only about a 5km walk around the entire island through the local village and uninhabited beaches. There is a volley ball field on the property,3 kayaks and a local style canoe for your enjoyment as well as snorkeling equipment and other beach sports gear for no additional costs. Feeling exhausted after a day or adventure, kick back and relax with a fresh juice and enjoy a good book from our book swap corner or a game of giant checkers!
There is some great snorkeling just in from of your bungalows! There are also more spots on the island marked by buoys you can walk to or kayak to; the kayak is included in your stay we just ask for a safety deposit at reception. The snorkeling gear is also included with the same request of a deposit which we will return once the equipment has been handed back in. There is also a small island called Gili Goleng just nearby that you can reach by kayak in less than 30 minutes and if you still want more we also organize snorkeling trips to neighboring island for IDR 150.000 per person for a roughly 2/2.5h trip to at least 2 different spots (depending on water conditions). This includes drinking water for all passengers, we are also able to provide a life vest should you require one.
Currently there are not daily Yoga classes, but mats are provided for private practice.
In the future we really hope to be able to offer daily yoga classes and possibly even a morning and afternoon session but for the time being we do not have a yoga instructor.
For any news on yoga retreats or pop-up yoga classes make sure you follow us on social media.
Yes, we do offer traditional full body massage for 150.000 IDR per hour.
A local resident of Kores offers his land as a safe parking spot and his guardianship for IDR 25.000 per night for a motorbike and IDR 50.000 for a car. The parking is close to the mainland access point at Kores beach. We provide free pickup there between 8am and 5pm daily, contact us with your arrival time to confirm this service.
We take no responsibility for any kind of loss or damage.
As we do not accept check-ins after 8pm if your flight is landing after 6pm we suggest you find accommodation on the mainland for your first night in Lombok. We are happy to arrange a driver and boat to the island the following morning.
The boat company which operates this service to South Lombok is very professional and prepared with safety equipment and navigation programs and hardware. Their staff is fluent in English, very friendly and helpful and trained for their jobs. They show movies on board and provide wireless headphones, water, sunblock, towels, seasickness pills and candy. Should the sea conditions be unsafe they will cancel the service and reimburse their clients*.
*For their full terms of agreement please ask for a link to their website, ALL terms apply to ALL bookings. We are happy to assist you in booking your transport but take no responsibility for any incidents that should occur; the company’s terms of agreement and disclaimers FULLY apply to all bookings made through us.
No, we don’t, but we promise you will find a better connection!
*slow, basic connection is available for emergencies, emails and WhatsApp to relatives to let them know you touched down in paradise!
Yes, we do. There is a 2% charge applied to all card payments.
Depends on your appetite! You can take a look at all our prices on our website and estimate a sum that would suffice your personal needs for your preferred length of stay. We also accept card payments.
There are no ATM’s on the island. If you wish to pay cash we suggest you withdraw before coming to the island. The closest ATMs are in Pelangan (40 min by car) and Lembar (90min by car). We accept card payments with a 2% transaction fee applied.
There is a Clinic in Pelangan; about at 40min drive from the mainland transfer point at Pantai Kores. The closest public hospital is in Mataram City about a 2 hours drive from Kores. If you are interested in more information for your travel insurance coverage purposes, you will find all the hospitals in Lombok listed on Google Maps with links to contact and address.